Boat Name: Grey Matter (it has a grey hull)
Proposed Charter fee:
• $300 USD/day without sails – negotiable.
• Sails may be available at a higher rate.
• Damage = $1,500
• Cleaning = $250
• Good condition with just a few owners and no hard racing in its lifetime that I’m aware of (No Worlds, NA’s, etc).
• It wasn’t even measured until 2012. As a result, there isn’t the typical wear and tear a boat of this vintage might have.
• Boat was stripped and top sides/cockpit refinished 4 years ago.
• Raptor Decking added to cockpit in 2017.
• Last weight measured was 809KG with 25KG lead weight added.
• Last Keel/Fin weight measured at 307KG.
• All measurements for foils and mast at or very near optimal dimensions.
(Measure Certificate can be forwarded upon request).
• Keel and Rudder where both refinished 18 months ago in 2016.
• Velocitek electronics.
• All running and standing rigging in good condition.
• Additional preparations and optimization for the Worlds will be taking place leading up to event.
• Grey Matter is located in Victoria, B.C. where the 2018 World Championships will be held in early June. Boat can be measured, cleaned and even launched and delivered ready for Worlds competition.
• Boat is available for the event as charter or complete sale.
• Richard Mundell
• Email: [email protected]
• Phone: 778-533-8355